The Email Marketing Specialist role is responsible for building, executing and continuously improving email marketing campaigns with one or several of our clients. Join our high performing team of marketing automation consultants and accelerate your learning and career path. We are looking for an intelligent, ambitious individual with strong work ethic and initiative.
Our consultancy is headquartered in downtown New York City and specializes in providing simple yet innovative solutions to our clients. This particular role is the best of both worlds, you will be assigned to one of our top clients and will get to work on other exciting projects, so you will always get to learn new things.
If you are fired up about the opportunity to build something incredible and to make a positive impact on our teams and clients in the process, this is the opportunity for you!
- Create and maintain marketing campaigns, reports, programs, landing pages and emails
- Monitor, consult, and provide reporting on campaign performance, best practice and lessons learned
- Assist with developing strategies and solutions for improving campaign performance
- Perform daily data manipulation tasks such as data imports, duplicate merging, sync error resolution, etc.
- Create and maintain Segmentations and targeted Smart Lists in Marketo Lead Database
- Identify inactive leads, backup and remove each month
- Audit database performance metrics monthly and prepare database health report.
- Update Marketo Programs with relevant period costs each month
- Advise for A/B split testing and read out results with recommendation for winning setup
- Review copy, suggest strategic and tactical improvements and ensure error-free email campaigns
- Track, manage and resolve daily data-related support requests and issues of users
- Create and maintain documentation and training materials on as-needed basis
- 1 year hand-on experience with Marketo is REQUIRED (please do not respond if you don’t meet this criterion)
- BA/BS in: Marketing, Business or related areas of study
- Extensive Email Marketing experience
- Copywriting / copy editing and excellent writing skills are highly preferred
- Understanding of best practices around segmenting and targeting audience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Performance-oriented mentality, self-starter
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Adwords is desirable
- Basic Email HTML knowledge is a plus
- Current or previous Marketo MCE, MCC, MRC certification(s) is a plus
- Ability to adapt and respond to constantly changing business priorities
- Prior consulting experience is not required