Romanoff was accredited by the Better Business Bureau on January 3, 2018 and has an A+ Rating. This means that the business is recognized to have the highest level of business practices!
BBB ratings represent the BBB’s opinion of how the business is likely to interact with its customers. The BBB rating is based on information BBB is able to obtain about the business, and uses information directly from businesses and from public data sources.
BBB Code of Business Practices represents standards for business accreditation by BBB. The BBB Code of Business Practices represents sound advertising, selling and customer service practices that enhance customer trust and confidence in business.
The Code is built on the BBB Standards for Trust, eight principles that summarize important elements of creating and maintaining trust in business. To be accredited by BBB, a business or organization affirms that it meets and will abide by the following standards:
1. Build Trust: Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace
2. Advertise Honestly: Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling
3. Tell the Truth: Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms
4. Be Transparent: Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy
5. Honor Promises: Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations
6. Be Responsive: Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith
7. Safeguard Privacy: Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information
8. Embody Integrity: Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity